Monday, January 20, 2020

[NAVER] CHANYEOL & PUNCH DUET FOR DR ROMANTIC 2 OST


  • [NAVER] EXO Chanyeol and Punch collaboration for Dr. Romantic 2 OST... 2nd duet together after 'Goblin'
[+484; -4] I love this so much. Yeol ah, i am always cheering for you ><

[+344; -3] I really like the combination of Punch and Chanyeol's voice. I'm looking forward to the song this time too!

[+271; -1] Park Chanyeol hwaiting

[+237; -7] Digital monster and digital monster~

[+206; -1] I will pray that everything Chanyeolie does will be great 

[+24; -1] I still listen to Chanyeol & Punch Goblin OST ㅠㅠ I like this so much ㅠㅠ I'm excited 

[+22; -1] Heol daebak, a trust-to-listen combination ㅜㅜ Chanyeol is the best ㅜㅜ

[+17; -1] Personally i really like Stay With Me and i still listen to it now ㅠㅠ I am so looking forward to this, hwaiting to 2 of you!!!

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog