Wednesday, October 9, 2019

[THEQOO] XIUMIN AND CHEN'S TIGHT-KNIT RELATIONSHIP

"I thought Jongdae would write 'Kim Jongdae' on the window, but when i looked again he actually wrote 'Kim Minseok' and smiled ㅠwㅠ Ahh Jongdae ya ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ"

video link: https://twitter.com/CHEN__LIVE/status/1181073074600308736

OP: The 2 of them have been dependent on each other ever since their China days (EXO-M era). They care a lot for each other.
  • [THEQOO] Xiumin and Chen's tight-knit relationship
- Heol... ㅜㅜㅜ

- It's impossible for them not to care for each other, they have gone through so many difficult times together. They must have gone through a lot of difficulties in China too.

- F*ck ㅠㅠㅠㅠ *crying* ㅠㅠㅠ Our EXO-M Kim brothers ㅠㅠ I miss Minseok-ie too

- Kim brothers ㅠㅠ

- I miss Minseok-ie too, Jongdae ㅠㅠ

- EXO-M Kim brothers ㅜㅜ I will not forget that one time where Jongdae tried to stop the aircon's water from leaking in the middle of the night ㅠㅠㅠ (video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7UYyaOEDbM&feature=youtu.be)
  >> I'm curious... What happened?
  >> This was shared during Monster's showcase. The aircond was leaking and Chen climbed onto the bed above Xiumin to block the water so Xiumin wouldn't get wet while he was sleeping. (They were roommates at that time)

- They both look like they are really really close in real life

- The feeling of brothers

- This is an episode that can only happen because they are not real brothers ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's good to see that they are close ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Just how close their relationship must have been for him to write Xiumin's name who is in the military and smile sweetly like this.

- Video message from Xiumin to Chen
"Chen! Jongdae ya~ Among all the members, the amount of time that i spend together with you is the longest. To be honest, i feel a little embarrass talking to you like this. Even then... I think of you as my own brother and i really cherish you. I am sure that's how you feel too? If you don't think (of me) that way... I hope you would... If it weren't for you, i would have been really scared during our China activities. I feel really thankful to you.. And more than anything, I thank you for being such a good singer. It's not "I'm jealous of you", but "I'm thankful to you"! As our EXO's voice, i am so proud of you. I am thankful that you are a dongsaeng that i can be proud of no matter where i go. You call after me "Hyung! Hyung!" and follow my lead well... I keep saying thank you and nothing else, but i am only like this because i am really thankful. Let's keep living this life diligently with the 'Hyung' and 'Dongsaeng' friendship. I love you Jongdae (Chen) ya~

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog