Monday, March 29, 2021

[WEIBO] NNG UPDATE - HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOEY

  • [WEIBO] NNG update - Happy Birthday Loey

Overall: +7,320

- He went to see (the ads) at 5am in the morning on the 28th. He saw every fan support for him, he knows everything. This is the gift that he mentioned, there will be a new video uploaded every 27th of the month, he will be back with us after 18 videos are uploaded. Park Chanyeol this is cheating. I didn't want to cry today but after seeing this my tears cannot be stopped. Park Chanyeol you are tenderness itself, Park Chanyeol you are worth it

- "We are always by Chanyeol's side" "Thank you, i am always by your side too", he really meant it

- ChanyeolBar prepared an 18-months fansupport for him, Yeol gave us an 18-months gift, our love is two-way

- I will forever love you and stand by your side. My beloved, you must live healthy, happy and free, i will always be with you Park Chanyeol 

- He knows everything and he really loves cfans. He deserves even more love from us... I can't do this anymore... Let me go cry for a bit...

- "I will do my best to prove to everyone that your belief is correct"

- A song a video every month, we will meet again after 18 months

- I am moved speechless by how gentle and romantic he is. I see the happiness in his eyes when he looked at the fan supports, I see how he went everywhere to look at the fan support, i see how he took pictures of it with pride, i see how he put up his thumb and the smiles in his eyes, i cannot hold it in anymore

- You knew everything that we did for you, you checked out the fan supports at the middle of the night, you prepared surprises for us beforehand for every 27th of the month in this upcoming year, a month before you left you shared your daily life with us everyday... You did not say a word in this video but i felt like you have said a lot. I really love you, there is no one more romantic than you

- The best gift

- I love you, till forever

- "I know he is as far as the moon, yet he is as close as my heart"

- Chanyeol you are the brightest light in my life, you know everything, I will be by your side forever

- In this quiet city middle of the night, enjoying our love for each other

- Chanyeol you are a bad boy, you are forever leaving the best things for us and making us cry

- This boy kept smiling, but why do i keep wanting to cry

- I will still love you like i do before, no, i will love you more

- 27th has become a special day

- I have always thought I have done a lot for him, but every time he does even more for us, how do i not love him

- After the 18th surprise, the next surprise will be him

- To love you is my destiny 

- He is a really gentle and kind boy, the world should treat him with kindness

- Our love is two-way

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog