Sunday, March 14, 2021

[THEQOO] THE MOMENT WHEN KYUNGSOO HEARD THIS SONG HE CLAPPED HIS HANDS SAYING "THIS IS IT" AND LEFT THE ROOM

TMI: Exodus was supposed to be the title track originally, they even did a shooting overseas ㅋㅋㅋㅋ But they changed it to Call Me Baby following Lee Sooman's suggestion

  • [THEQOO] The moment when EXO D.O. heard this song he clapped his hands saying "Wow this is it!" and left the room

- I really love this songs

- It was really sophisticated

- This is a real masterpiece

- I really love both songs.. EXO songs then were really high quality. I still listen to them now

- I'm other group fan and i think CMB is really a masterpiece

- I became a fan because of CMB

- Hey girl~~

- I really love Exodus but CMB is the real deal

- When i first watched CMB MV, it looked really fresh

- It's truly a song that would make you say "this is it" ㅋㅋ

- I really like this song, i couldn't recognize EXO members faces but i kept listening to this song ㅋㅋㅋ

- The song and choreo are great, I still think of it sometimes and listen to it

- CMB is a true masterpiece, it was a good decision to make it the title track

- I really like CMB (i'm not a fan)

- All the SM songs released during that era was of crazy quality ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was like they were possessed by ghost, i mean this in a good way

- CMB was the epitome of refreshing

- CMB is my favourite song

- This song is like the standard for boyband title track

- I believe that CMB is EXO's signature song

- CMB still feels fresh even if i listen to it now, i still like it

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog