Sunday, March 7, 2021

[THEQOO] BAEKHYUN SOLO ALBUM COMEBACK END OF MARCH

  • [THEQOO] Return of the top solo artist EXO Baekhyun... New album comeback end of March

- F*ck... This gives me a reason to live

- Open preorders~~!!!

- F*ck, finally

- Heok the song is already good

- I freaking love this, i want to faster listen to song, i'm so curious

- His last album was totally my style, so i'm really looking forward to this 

- Baekhyunie is working hard, i'm so happy for this

- Heol it's happening earlier than i expected

- He just released his Japanese album not long ago, he's working really hard. I have been listening to Love Again enjoyably

- I'm looking forward to this because his solo albums have been totally my type

- Will the new album be R&B too?

- I'm so excited for this

- I have been waiting for this ㅠㅠ

- Please give us vinyl

- Yes this will give me new songs to listen. I have been searching for new songs to listen to recently

- I hope it's a full album

- Wow daebak he's finally coming

- He's doing it, Baekhyun comeback

- I'm looking forward to the title track, i love all the songs in his last album

- I have been waiting for Baekhyun's new songs

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog