Monday, March 29, 2021

[THEQOO] THE BATTLE OF BAEKHYUN SOLO TITLE TRACKS - UN VILLAGE VS CANDY

1. UN Village

2. Candy


The title tracks often have half-half results depending on people's preferences

Also please give lots of attention to Baekhyun's Bambi which is releasing soon. He said we will get to see the 30 years old side of Baekhyun in this album.

  • [THEQOO] EXO Baekhyun solo title tracks that always end up with 50:50 split at polls (more pictures at source)

- I can't choose, but personally i really like Candy's concept ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- I like Candy a little more ㅋㅋ I'm looking forward to the new album too ㅋㅋ

- Hannam-dong UN Village~

- Title track wise, i would pick UN Village, but overall album, it's Candy

  >> Love Again and Underwater is my life song...

  >> I like how organic the 2nd album is, but if it's title track, it would be UN Village

- I like them all ㅠㅠ They're all f*king good

- It's 1 for me. Baekhyun is not my idol but his solo is totally my style, i have been listening to them a lot 

- UN Village is catchy. I love Baekhyun solo too... I have been listening to it recently

- My preference is 1, but 2 was perfect for Baekhyun 

- I like them all

- Hannam-dong UN Village title track, Candy album ㅋㅋ Every single song is crazy

- For me, title track is Candy and UN Village album ㅋㅋ I freaking love Ice Queen

- It's 1 no matter what

- Candy album is a masterpiece ㅠㅠ But i am unable to give UN Village up either

- I love Take You Home the most though. It's the masterpiece of Kpop ballad, it's a pity that not many people know about it 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog