Monday, March 8, 2021

[PANN] WOULD YOU LIKE A RE-COMEBACK CULTURE?

Many idol fans would comment "please comeback with this again" under performance videos of idols' masterpieces ㅠㅠ I have seen many comments like that. Would you like it if the culture of re-comeback emerges?

  • [PANN] Would you like a re-comeback culture?

Overall: +3542

[+752] EXO Love Me Right ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Everyone is doing LMR except EXO ㅠㅠㅠ

  >> Please do Love Shot and LMR in 2 separate months... I'm a non-fan but i strongly support this

  >> "You are my entire universe" is seriously legendary

  >> Seriously ㅠㅠ I'm a non-fan risking my life here to say i love LMR and it was a legend..

  >> Please please, i do not have interest in male idols but i once saw LMR on Youtube and i fell for it. I went to elementary school while singing LMR ㅠ Byun Baekhyun and Doh Kyungsoo who were showing off their talent was really daebak. Please do a youthful stage with unstyled hair again. EXO members all have youthful face and they have not aged at all, so it's seriously possible

  >> I bought their album even though i was not a fan, i love all the album tracks

  >> I'm a non-fan and whenever I go karaoke i would definitely pick LMR, i still do that ㅋㅋ

  >> There are so many people waiting for LMR, there's no way SM doesn't know that

  >> Baekhyun and Kyungsoo high notes in LMR were crazy

  >> I search for LMR videos every single day, i'm not joking, i seriously do this everyday... Please comeback with this again, i want to see youthful EXO again please

  >> It's seriously okay to comeback with Love Me Left

  >> I'm not their fan but i listen to LMR everyday

  >> LMR was truly legendary ㅋㅋ Baekhyun was especially daebak, it was the era where all my friends were Baekhyun's wife

  >> They can comeback with a new refreshing/youthful song and they perform LMR as a special stage

[+585] I'm a muggle but can EXO please comeback with Overdose again... Many things happened during then... Please do a decadent concept again...

  >> Overdose's beat was good, it was a legend

  >> I don't really like EXO but honestly Overdose EXO made me wet my pants, especially Kai, he was crazy

  >> For real, i still remember vividly when they first release Overdose, please do a re-comeback... I am good in pretending i don't know

  >> Kai's crazy scientist hair, f*ck

  >> When i was in the 2nd year of middle school, that was when EXO Overdose was really popular, we were asked to write down the meaning of the english word 'overdose' in Korean and more than half of my class got it wrong because we wrote '중독 addiction' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (t/n: Overdose Korean title is 중독)

  >> Not only a lot of things happened during this era, their popularity was f*king crazy too. It was an era where the moment we hear the intro during PE class, the whole school would be clapping their hands like crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I still have goosebumps whenever i hear Overdose intro

  >> The intro where they clap their hands is amazing

  >> I remember Blonde Kim Junmyeon, Kyungsoo lying on stage, Jongin's crazy scientist hair and Sehun who wore gloves because he injured his finger

  >> I'm not their fan but i agree that Overdose was legendary. I still search for their videos sometimes

[+228] LMR is always trending on real-time searches but it's not because of EXO

[+197] Even if it's not a re-comeback, it will be good to do something of high quality periodically. EXO Monster, Kokobop, Love Shot and Tempo, i hope to see them again

[+113] EXO The Eve

[+102] It's my wish to see LMR again

[+82] If they are going to do it, it should be EXO LMR and Redvelvet Psycho, for real

[+52] Seriously there's f*king a lot of songs that EXO should re-comeback with

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog