Tuesday, August 27, 2019

[NAVER/THEQOO] XIUMIN TO APPEAR ON ARMY MUSICAL


  • [NAVER] SHINee Onew & EXO Xiumin to appear on the army musical 'Return: Promise of the Day'
[+779; -11] Xiumin, the hero of combat! I'm looking forward to this~!

[+568; -6] Xiumin, i am cheering for you!! I'll look forward to it!!

[+445; -5] Minseok ah, i am looking forward to see you in the musical~ Let's meet in October! Hwaiting, i love you ♥️♥️♥️

[+374; -7] Minseok ah, i'll support you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Because i know that you will do your best in everything ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+107; -3] Xiumin whom i trust to watch

[+97; -1] I have so so much anticipation for this, Xiumin's musical~

[+92; -2] I'm looking forward to Xiumin ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I want to faster see him!!!
_____________
  • [THEQOO] SHINee Onew & EXO Xiumin to appear on the army musical 'Return: Promise of the Day'
- Heokkk i'll watch the musical everyday ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Minseok ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Minseok ah... Xiumin ah... I will definitely go see you ㅠㅠㅠ

- Ticketing is going to be tough but i'll try my best Minseok ah ㅠㅠ

- Xiumin.. I must succeed in ticketing ㅠㅠ

- Xiumin ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Please let there be a seat for me ㅠㅠ

- This is the first time Xiumin is doing a musical, i must see it ㅠㅠ

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog