Sunday, August 25, 2019

[INSTIZ] WHICH MEMBER YOU WOULD PICK TO BE YOUR OPPA / GUY FRIEND / BOYFRIEND / HUSBAND

OP: For me it would be Minseok - Baekhyun - Chanyeol - Kyungsoo
  • [INSTIZ] Which member you would pick to be your Oppa / Guy friend / Boyfriend / Husband?
(t/n: there are just too many combinations under the comments section, we weren't able to list them all down >.<)

- Minseok - Sehun - Baekhyun - Kyungsoo

- Can't i pick the members to be my husband / husband / husband / husband?
  >> The law doesn't allow it
  >> The person says the law doesn't allow it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Minseok - Baekhyun Chanyeol - Jongdae - Junmyeon

- Wow i have been thinking for so long which member to pick ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can't pick ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I like them all ㅠㅠㅠ

- Junmyeon - Baekhyun - Sehun - Jongin

- Kyungsoo - Sehun - Chanyeol - Chanyeol

- Baekhyun - Chanyeol - Junmyeon - Jongdae

-  Minseok - Jongin - Sehun - Baekhyun

- All
  >> Can i? 'ㅅ'

- Minseok - Baekhyun - Sehun - Chanyeol
  >> Sehun is my ultimate bias but i would choose Chanyeol as a husband
  >> You are the same as me

- EXO - EXO - EXO - EXO. I am greedy '^'

- SuhoBaekhyuChanyeolKyungsooJonginSehunJongdaeMinseokXingie - SuhoBaekhyuChanyeolKyungsooJonginSehunJongdaeMinseokXingie - SuhoBaekhyuChanyeolKyungsooJonginSehunJongdaeMinseokXingie -SuhoBaekhyuChanyeolKyungsooJonginSehunJongdaeMinseokXingie
  >> You are too much.. ㅎㅎ

- Junmyeon - Baekhyun - Chanyeol Minseok Jongdae - Chanyeol Minseok Jongdae

- Ha... I can't choose, i feel so tormented right now

- Minseok - Baekhyun - Sehun - Kyungsoo
  >> Please include a younger brother option too ㅜㅅㅜ I would pick Jongin to be my younger brother

- I hate myself for thinking about this so seriously
  >> ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was thinking about this super seriously too

- Kyungoo - Baekhyun Chanyeol - Jongdae - Minseok
  >> I can have 2 friends right ㅠㅠ

- Kyungsoo - Baekhyun - Baekhyun - Baekhyun ^^,,,

- Minseok - Chanyeol - Sehun - Baekhyun, ahh my cheeks hurt (from smiling too much)

- I picked this 100% based on personality: Minseok - Baekhyun - Sehun - Jongdae - younger brother Jongin ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Chanyeol - Baekhyun - Kyungsoo - Minseok. Hmm? I just realize that my ultimate bias is not here after writing it down ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-  Jongdae - Chanyeol - Baekhyun - Baekhyun
  >> After writing it down, ehh the beagles line?

- Baekhyun Junmyeon Xing - Sehun Jongin Jongdae - Chanyeol Minseok - Kyungsoo ㅎㅎ

- Minseok - 92 line // I can't list down the rest ㅠㅠ

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog