Friday, August 9, 2019

[NAVER] SUHO RECEIVES DISCOVERY OF THE YEAR AWARD AT JIMFF


  • [NAVER] Kim Junmyeon (EXO Suho) receives the Discovery of the Year Award at the JIMFF Awards.. "I will become an actor that gives comfort (to audience)"
[+168; -1] I will support Actor Kim Junmyeon ❤❤❤❤

[+114; -1] I'll look forward to EXO Suho and Actor Kim Junmyeon's future activities~

[+86; -1] Congratulations Kim Junmyeon-ssi~~

[+81; -1] Suho Kim Junmyeong jjang 

[+19; -0] I received a lot of comfort after watching 'Student A'.. Congratulations for your award Kim Junmyeon! I have received a lot of comfort from Actor Kim Junmyeon and I'm looking forward to the happiness you will bring in the future too, hwaiting!!!

[+14; -0] Congratulations for your award EXO Suho Actor Kim Junmyeon. An actor who gives comfort and an actor who brings warmth, I will continue to cheer for your future activities!!

[+12; -0] From a movie about independence 'Glory Day' and now a movie about growing up 'Student A', i am rooting for you every step of the way.

[+11; -0] Congratulations!!! I'll always be cheering for you!

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog