Thursday, August 22, 2019

[NAVER] SUHO TO PARTICIPATE IN SHORT MOVIE 'GIFT'


  • [NAVER] Shin Hakyun, EXO Suho & Kim Seulgi to work together on Director Heo Jinho's 'Gift'
[+527; -1] Suho ya i will always be cheering for you ❤

[+347; -1] I am looking forward to the movie ㅠㅠ I will anticipate and support EXO Suho and Actor Kim Junmyeon's cool promotions in the future!!!

[+213; -1] Actors that i trust to watch

[+38; -0] From a movie about independence to a movie about growing up, and now a short movie for a project for blind people. Suho has a very cool preference in choosing his acting projects, i support this.

[+26; -0] I like all of Suho's acting projects so i'm looking forward to this one too!!!

[+14; -0] I have so much anticipation for the movie ㅠㅠㅠㅠ It makes me happy to know that he is participating in a good project like this. I will always support our Actor Junmyeon and i am looking forward to this new work.
_____________
  • [NAVER] Shin Hakyun, EXO Suho & Kim Seulgi to work together on Director Heo Jinho's 'Gift'
[+262; -0] It's a meaningful project, i'm looking forward to the movie and Actor Kim Junmyeon. I will always be cheering for you, hwaiting

[+160; -0] The movie is so meaningful~ I'll cheer for you Actor Kim Junmyeon 

[+142; -0] Looking at the movies that he did in the past, he always choose to participate in movies that are meaningful. Suho who wants to spread positive influences, hwaiting!

[+16; -0] It's nice to see him choosing meaningful projects!! Suho hwaiting!

[+11; -0] The movie has a deep meaning ㅠㅠㅠ I'll cheer for you Suho, hwaiting!!

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog