Friday, August 23, 2019

[INSTIZ] WHICH SONG MADE YOU JOIN THE FANDOM

OP: For me it was Growl~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [INSTIZ] Which song made you join the fandom??? 
- I became a fan when i listened to Angel during their MAMA hiatus

- Closer To You~

- What Is Love
  >> Wow... It's been awhile since i listened to this

- Baby Don't Cry
  >> I can only think of the concert.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Miracles In December

- Let Out The Beast ^^;;
  >> Let Out The Beast ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ I like it~

- I became a fan because of What Is Love but MAMA was a masterpiece
  >> I fell harder for MAMA instead of Growl too

- Baby Don't Cry rap part

- Wolf.... Awoo... Ah saranghaeyo!

- When Baekhyun did the Wolf aegyo on Weekly Idol...
  >> I need to watch that Weekly Idol episode again ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Don't Go

- Power... I became a fan after seeing the live stages

- Eureurong eureurong eureurong dae

- Tempo

- Love Love Love...

- Chogiwa~~

- When i heard My Lady in the debut teaser ㅜㅜ Though Kai danced really well, Kyungsoo...... The voice color prince... I'll give you all the money in my bank account

- My Lady

- I joined the fandom because of Showtime... I really liked Lucky so i became a fan ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ "How lucky is it that we were born in the same country, that we speak the same language" (lyrics) ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- For me it was Touch It

- When i listened to Monster during Love Shot era

- Black Pearl

- After Wolf era and before Growl era

- Overdose~

- Into Your World~

- Don't Go!!! I don't remember what i was doing when i heard the song but i entered the fandom immediately right after... ㅠㅠㅠ

- First Snow

- For me it was Growl too ㅋㅋㅋ I entered the fandom immediately after their first music show appearance

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog