Sunday, August 22, 2021

[THEQOO] REASON - THE SONG THAT WAS IN THE RUNNING TO BECOME KAI'S TITLE TRACK

 

Reason

He had started preparing for his solo in March. There were 4 songs that were proposed to become the title track, but after taking the season into consideration, they chose Mmmh. Kai himself said that if the album came out in the summer instead, Reason could have been the title track.

Teaser

 

Dance practice video

Live performance 


Reason is a great song to listen to at this time of the year. Please check it out γ…‚0γ…‚

  • [THEQOO] The song that was also in the running to become a title track for EXO Kai's solo debut

- I listened to all his songs but I liked Reason the most. It's in my playlist

- I love Reason

- Reason is the best

- The title should have been Reason.. But Mmmh was good too? Still though, Reason

- Reason γ… .γ…œ I wanna see him perform this on stage

- Reason is seriously insane. No lie, I've listened to it 1000 times

- Reasonγ… γ… γ…œγ…œγ…œγ… γ… γ…  It's such a pity it wasn't performed at music shows γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ…  

- I like Reason. Mmmh was good too 

- Reason is so good.  The choreo matched the rhythm too, it's the best

- Reason was my favourite since FILM : KAI

- Mmmh is good too but honestly I like Reason more. It's perfect for the summer season so I've been listening to it on loop

- I'm a Reason akgae. Reason is f*cking good. Both the choreo and the song are great γ… γ… γ… γ… 

- I hope he releases a solo album in the summer

-  Reason is really great. When will Kai release his 2nd album

- Reason became stuck in my mind just from that short teaser

- I love it so much that I was worried the dance practice video would become worn out [from how many times I replayed it]

- The Reason dance practice video is the truth ....γ… γ…  Kai carries his body with such a lightness. But for me, Mmmh feels more like a title track. I think they chose the right song. Kai suits that kind of mysterious vibe perfectly and on the contrary, I like Mmmh more because it's unique. But for his 2nd album, I hope he releases something that's more hiphop than Reason!!

- Reason's choreo has a lot of joyful but difficult steps which allowed him to show why he's EXO's main dancer. That's why I love it

- I can't forget Reason... Please just perform it on stage once γ…œγ…œγ…œγ…œγ…œγ…œγ…œγ…œγ…œγ…œγ…œγ…œ 

- Reason has a more intense intro which i like γ… γ…  

- I love Reason  γ… γ… γ… γ… γ…  But are there any Amnesia biased stans like me over here γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ…  Amnesia is awesome too

- I also prefer Reason, but Mmmh was a song that made people think "Oh Kai also does this kind of music?". Both are great~~~~

- Actually all his songs were great

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog