Wednesday, June 3, 2020

[THEQOO/PANN] CHANYEOL IS THE FIRST IDOL TO COLLABORATE WITH LEE SUNHEE


  • [THEQOO] Lee Sunhee x EXO's Chanyeol, the music industry powerhouses meet... The highest caliber 
- A combination I would never have thought of

- Wow, what a refreshing combination

- I still listen to Goblin's OST. I think his voice will match Lee Sunhee's, I'm looking forward to it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Chanyeol seems to be very enthusiastic about music activities. I think he also does a lot of music in real life too

- Chanyeol has good vocals! I'm looking forward to it

- Recently while listening to EXO's songs, I find Chanyeol's vocals better than i thought ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Daebak

- Wow daebak... Chanyeol seems to do a lot of featuring and collaborations. He has a good voice so I'm looking forward to it

-  Wow, besides the fact that she's trying something new, this being her 16th album is so cool...

- If you check out Chanyeol's collaborations with Punch and Lee Hi, his voice combined with a girl's voice is really nice. I'm looking forward to it


- Wow I'm glad to see Chanyeol working hard on his music

- Oh I'm looking forward to this. I love how bright Lee Sunhee's songs are

_________________

Daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

It's even said that Ms Lee Sunhee was the one who suggested it first because she likes Chanyeol's voice ㄷㄷ I'm so proud that the Chanyeolie I like became Lee Sunhee's pick. I'm so happy because EXO seems to be doing various types of activities ㅠㅠㅜ

 
"It was raining yesterday but the weather seems to be good today!! __-ah, did you sleep well!? I want to brag about being Ms Lee Sunhee's pick. I thought I was going to die"

  • [PANN] Wow, Lee Sunhee x EXO's Chanyeol collaboration
Overall: +280

 [+101] My bias and my mom's bias ㄷㄷ We formed a fandom union ㅠㅠ 

[+61] Our prince ㅜㅜㅜ I'm so happy

[+55] Chanyeol-ah, only be happy ㅠㅡㅠ



[+19] Chanyeol directly said that he wanted to brag about being picked, f*cking cute
ㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠ

[+17] Thank you.. ㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜ My mom's fandom and my fandom fandom union
 
Hook Entertainment explained the collaboration, "Lee Sunhee has always liked Chanyeol's voice and kept an eye on him. She thought it'd be good to include a rap part in her new song to sing together with him, thus she suggested it to Chanyeol" "Chanyeol said it was an honour and collaborated without hesitation"

 [+7] Finally a song my mom and I will listen to together
 
Lee Sunhee reps, "'Regards' is a tender, peaceful song with spring vibes. Lee Sunhee was considering which singer with a peaceful and warm vocal colour would suit this song. She ended up collaborating with Chanyeol, whom she's alwaus had an eye on" "A song that both their vocal colours suit"

[+4] I'm proud of my baby
[..] However, Chanyeol is the first idol group singer to work together with Lee Sunhee.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog