Tuesday, May 26, 2020

[PANN] WHICH MALE IDOLS FAN LOVE IS THE BEST

  • [PANN] Which male idols fan love is the best (EXO related comments only)
[+240] They even worry about fans' savings. Baekhyunie and Sehun has always asked fans not to buy their albums ㅋㅋㅋ They even got angry with fans and said, "Please stop buying so many albums, use that money to buy padding (jackets) and wear them".
Chanyeol: Don't spend it all on me, just spend a little. Save up your money and manage your finances. Get a subscription saving account. Put in a housing application. 
(t/n: Korea has a sortition system when comes to buying new houses due to demand more than supply, people with subscription saving accounts has better advantages in housing applications)
  
  >> Housing application ㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is for real ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Isn't this being sincerely concerned about fans and really loving fans,,, ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  >> Seriously there's no kids like them ㅠㅠ Where do you find an idol who tells you not to buy their albums but use that money to buy padding and wear it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They are not doing this for show, EXO's love for fans is really from their heart ㅠㅠ I love you
  >> After that everyone kept telling Chanyeolie that they have put in a housing application ㅜㅜㅜ Even me too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
  >> Park Chanyeol is the fairy of Lysn.. He often comments on there ㅠㅠ I guess he must have felt burdensome on Instagram because of his huge follower count. The way he talked about it in a space where there is only fans really touched me.

[+205] Kai
I think i am a really lucky person. Because EXO-Ls have always made me feel loved. EXO-L, you know my heart too right? I will work harder to not disappoint your love. I will love you more!!

[+203] EXO
From the moment EXO arrived at the waiting room, they were smiling brightly. It made me wonder whether the members were talking about something interesting among themselves while on the way here. The one thing that the members all say the same as though they are one is: "Ah Eris are really beautiful". I felt like i knocked by a hammer. I have really good hearing and when i heard them say Eris are beautiful with such a sweet voice, i felt jealous.

  >> They would always come out to look at fans during Dream Concert
  >> Wow this is really heart-fluttering
  >> Seriously, this is not something that we hear about only once or twice, i'm really touched ㅠㅠ
  >> Translator note: Picture below is an anecdote that OP heard from her colleague. The colleague's brother works in a team that handles EXO concerts.
The colleague's brother told her colleague: EXO fans are all like that. The fans like EXO, and in the same way, EXO like their fans too. This is something you would know if you worked with EXO even once for their concerts. They want to allow fans to see them more, even if it's just one time more, so they pay a lot of attention to their movements from one point to another. They really like to call them by their nicknames. ㅠㅠㅠ 
The colleague's brother has not spoken to EXO before, but he has heard a lot of stories like this about EXO from other people working in the industry. EXO is not doing fanservice for fans' sake, they are doing fanservice because they like fans, that kinda feeling?? Anyway EXO's fan love is really the ultimate.

[+106] EXO-jong & L-Heera, our (love) is two-way
(note: wordplay on the famous Korean married couple Choi Soojong & Ha Heera. Choi Soojong is well known for his love for his wife and taking good care of her while she was pregnant. basically in this context it's to describe how EXO is always doing events and expressing their love to fans)
[+88] Baekhyun is for real

[+83] Isn't our leader's words beautiful
To be honest when i heard the news that i got #1, i was really overwhelmed. When Self-Portrait was on the chart, the ranking didn’t really mattered. There’s a banner beneath it, when i saw it, i felt really strange. At that time, the thought that came to mind was “I chose the album cover well, my face”, if it was some other picture like a microphone, i wouldn’t feel that way. But when i saw my face there, it felt really strange. To debut in EXO was my dream, but before the team EXO was made, of course i have always wanted to be in a dance idol group or dance group. But before EXO debut and before i debut as a singer, i didn’t know (what my future would be), i could also be a solo singer. So while practising, i have always pictured myself singing on stage alone, because i had no idea who would be standing next to me. Of course i am very happy to debut as EXO, but the dream i had when i was young, the dream i had 15 years ago, is realized now when i am 30 years old. It makes me really happy. It contains what i wanted to do. I’m not sure how would this come across, i know the public may have listened to my song a lot too but that day it was mostly the fans who were listening to it, and that’s how we got #1 on music shows. I felt really happy during that time, i was as happy as when EXO got #1. I want to thank you so much, all i did was just sing for you, but i’m glad my feelings / heart was delivered to you. I wanted to see you in person and talk to you in person, it was unfortunate that i couldn’t do it. I want to tell you thank you. Of course i’m thankful to you for listening to my song and supporting me. But when i monitor myself, (i realize) that you are stressed about the ranking even more than myself. I know you care about the ranking not just for me, also for EXO, more than myself. So when the ranking does not meet your expectations, you feel sorry to me, it makes me feel really sorry to you. Honestly, i just want EXO and EXO-L to be happy together forever. Like what i said on 31st December, even if there’s only one EXO-L, i’ll be with the EXO members on stage. So i hope our fans won’t feel sorry for me. Just watch us on stage and enjoy our stages happily together. I want to tell you that I’ll keep singing, dancing and being on stage. There are many more things i want to do, like acting and musicals. I will hope for the day EXO-L and EXO can meet again. I really miss you. Thank you.

[+64] EXO, seriously!!

[+63] Baekhyun

[+54] This is for real... (The slogan says) "EXO is forever Eris' pick" but they changed it to "Eris are forever EXO's pick". And this was accidentally discovered when they were filming in the waiting room
[+54] EXO's fan love is real. I want to boast and say (our relationship) is not business
Suho: I see it all, thank you EXO-L. This is all thanks to EXO-L. Let's love for the rest of our lives. My love, my love EXO-L.

[+44] EXO is the real deal. Baekhyun, Jongin and Chanyeol sends messages on bubble almost every day. Baekhyunie planned his own Vlive birthday party and he answered our questions and sang for us for 1.5hours. Jonginnie would frequently come look for us through instalive and chat with us for more than 1.5hours. Chanyeolie has a tattoo of the fandom's birthday and leaves comments on Lysn. Sehunie and Junmyeonie too often thinks about fans. "Please stop buying albums and (use that money to) buy padding". During their award speech, they are always thankful to EXO-Ls. Not to mention, Junmyeonie always posts on his Insta story about how thankful he is ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Junmyeon-ah i miss you, Ministry of Defence return us our leader. The picture below is Chanyeol who wore a jacket with EXO-L's birthday while performing ㅠㅠ 

[+37] Kai is really... really lovable. What are we going to do with this bear ㅜㅜㅜ
Kai: 10 years is too short. Let's always be together. I love you.

[+29] Kim Junmyeon is the real deal. Who would cry because fans were having a hard time due to the chart rankings ㅠㅠㅠㅠ When i saw that i have made up my mind that i will forever be an EXO-L, f*ck i miss you, our bunny prince ㅠㅠ

[+27] Park Chanyeol who took 1 month to make 100 beads bracelets so he could give it to fans as presents on his birthday. Also, Park Chanyeol who tattooed EXO-L's birthday on his arm with conviction

[+18] Kai when EXO-L were mentioned
[+18] F*ck my heart was beating really fast when i saw this

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog