Saturday, March 16, 2019

[INSTIZ] KYUNGSOO - THE ACTOR-IDOL THAT I TRUST TO WATCH


  • [INSTIZ] The actor-idol that i have the most trust to watch recently - Doh Kyungsoo
- Trust-to-watch Kyungsoo...

- Trust-watch-Kyung,, There is nothing our Kyungsoo cannot do

- Kyungsoo did so well ㅠㅠ

- I really wanted to watch 'Swing Kids' but the cinemas stopped showing it too soon ㅜㅜ I missed it

- I watched 'Swing Kids' with my parents. Before the movie started, i told them someone who is both an actor and a singer is in the movie and asked them to guess who it was. They were so engrossed in the movie and till the end they did not figure it out. If i didn't know anything about idols, i would thought that everyone in the movie are actors, this proves how good his acting is.

- The 5th picture is really pretty...

- I watched 'Hundred Days Husband' enjoyably~! He really acts well

- My parents don't know any idols ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They think he is a new actor ㅋㅋ

- I agree with this~~~

- He is not an idol, he is one of the top actors among the 20s... I think he's being downrated because he is an idol..

- I'm not a fan of his but i acknowledge this. All his works are interesting and of high quality... He acts well too. Just like what the other netizen says here: it's not just among actor-idols, but he is one of the top among all the actors in their 20s in our country. Doh Kyungsoo is all about his eyes... Among all the young actors who speaks with their eyes, there is practically no one who does it better than him

- I've watched almost all of the dramas he is in

- Does he not have any new production scheduled ㅠㅠ

- I'm a film major and our professor said Doh Kyungsoo's acting has been improving greatly lately..... And later that Doh Kyungsoo on 'Swing Kids'......

- His eyes are really daebak ㅠㅠ I feel like he is talking with his eyes

- 'Swing Kids' is the movie of my life

- When i was watching 'It's Okay It's Love' i didn't know any EXO member and i thought this new actor is really good in acting. Doh Kyungsoo-nim 8ㅅ8 And so from there i know about EXO...

- At first i thought he is only good in acting as student characters, i've thought wrong

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog