Friday, September 16, 2016

[WEIBO COMPILATION 3] YOO JAESUK MEETS EXO!


  • [WEIBO] [Twitter] #Infinite Challenge#’s official Twitter update, #EXO# and #Yoo Jaesuk# who are practicing diligently, everyone is bursting with handsomeness, looking forward to the program~
Overall Upvotes: +9455

[+338] Chanyeol’s so handsome

[+323] Our Chanyeol

[+301] Our Little Yeol is so handsome ahhh

[+282] Chanyeol

[+270] Looking forward to Da Shen (T/N: Yoo Jaesuk’s nickname), looking forward to Chanyeol

[+213] Oh Sehun

[+229] My eyes are on Chanyeol baby, also on Yoo Da Shen whose serious face looks awesome

[+185] I see Oh Sehun at first sight

[+172] Your guys’ Sehun is good looking, from a non-fan

[+171] Looking forward to Park Chanyeol

[+167] Looking forward to Chanyeol ah!!! Our Chanyeol is cute

[+141] Looking forward to the collab!! Oh Sehun

  • [WEIBO] [Twitter] Video of EXO & Yoo Jaesuk’s collaboration. Oh my, look at the sharp dance moves!! Yoo Jaesuk is indeed such a God
Overall: +39 067

[+5592] Kwanghee, you just did a big thing

[+3539] At first I didn’t look at EXO, I was focus on the grasshopper (T/N: Yoo Jaesuk’s nickname)

[+3238] There are so many people asking so I’ll explain a bit: Before on Infinite Challenge, there was a special episode where they talked about things they wanted to achieve in 2016, Kwanghee wrote that he wanted to see Yoo Jaesuk & EXO dancing together, since Kwanghee accomplished his mission, thus Yoo Jaesuk must do what Kwanghee wished earlier. Thank you, Kwanghee

[+2273] Great God Yoo is amazing!

[+1686] Great God Yoo’s stare throughout the video

[+1568] My Great God Yoo!!! He’s finally dancing very coolly!

[+1046] Kwanghee’s idea makes Yoo Jaesuk joined EXO

[+986] I love the main dancers Zhang Yixing & God Yoo

[+921] As expected, he is a dance addict who has a dancing-genes grew inside him

[+871] Great God Yoo hahahahahahahaha you danced very well <3 <3

[+673] That part when God Yoo started to sing I’m bursting out screaming hahaha

[+635] God Yoo is really good, he’s always on rhythm

[+611] Chanyeol is very handsome too!

[+491] I like Zhang Yixing, don’t need to say much

[+456] Special + premium collaboration, thanks again to Kwanghee <3 I’m a Xunqi (T/N: Sehun’s fan) yet I didn’t try to find my idol, I kept staring at God Yoo

[+415] Oh Sehun is really good looking

[+318] Is there anything Yoo Jaesuk cannot do?

[+292] Hahahaha EXO’s maknae, I just want to casually say I love Park Chanyeol, today he’s been such a tease <3

[+238] I love Byun Baekhyun, he’s so handsome, please be careful you almost fell
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog